Sunday, May 4, 2008

If you can spare some prayers, please!

There is a little boy named Samuel who was diagnosed with luekemia back in 2004. I don't know Samuel or his family, but learned about the situation online because his mom is a WAHM, and we hung out in the same circles. I followed his situation until he was in remission and hoped for the best for Samuel. Well, I was linked to his updates yesterday and he is not doing well at all :(

If you can spare some prayers, please pray for Samuel and his family during this incredibly difficult time.

If anyone would like to do something for his family, I'd be happy to knit something for you, or dye something and I'll send the payment from you straight to Samuel's family.

http://www.samuelbackus.com/SamuelsUpdates.html

May God bless Samuel and his family.

No comments: